Peninsula Streams Society will hold its Annual General Meeting on Saturday Feb. 14th from 3-5pm at the Brentwood Bay Lodge (849 Verdier Ave.)
We are privileged to have as guest speaker the Honourable Elizabeth May, Leader of the Green Party of Canada and Member of Parliament for Saanich-Gulf Islands.
Please RSVP to PeninsulaStreams [at] Gmail [dot] com if you would like to attend. Light refreshments will be offered.
A few meeting details:
– Parking is available across the street from the lodge (signage says ‘Pub Parking’)
– After you enter the front doors, the meeting room will be immediately to your left
– Those who purchased a membership in 2014 will be eligible to vote at the AGM.
– 2015 memberships ($5/year) will be available for purchase before and after the meeting.
The draft meeting agenda is as follows:
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes from the 2014 AGM
4. Chair’s Report – Newton Hockey
5. Treasurer’s Report – Denis Coupland
6. Executive Coordinator’s Report – Ian Bruce
7. Guest Speaker – Elizabeth May, leader of the Green Party of Canada and Member of Parliament for Saanich—Gulf Islands
8. Election of Board of Directors
9. New Business
For a copy of the minutes from our AGM last year (Feb. 22, 14), please visit our homepage.