Dear Peninsula Streams Society Members and Friends,
You are invited to our Annual General Meeting, which will take place on Saturday May 12th from 3-5pm at the Brentwood Bay Lodge.
Please RSVP if you are able to attend. Light refreshments will be offered.
A few meeting details:
– Parking is available across the street from the lodge (signage says ‘Pub Parking’)
– After you enter the front doors, the meeting room will be immediately to your left
– Those who hold 2017 or 2018 memberships will be eligible to vote at the AGM.
– Memberships ($10/year) will be available for purchase before and after the meeting.
– ‘Peninsula Streams Society’ branded T-shirts and hats will also be available for purchase ($15 each).
The meeting Agenda is as follows:
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes from the 2017 AGM
4. Executive Coordinator’s Stream Reports – Ian Bruce
5. Chair’s Report – Tobi Gardner
6. Treasurer’s Report – Denis Coupland
7. Guest Speaker - TBD
8. Election of Board of Directors
9. New Business